Get started now
We want everyone to have access to this highly successful course as well as our other courses. Here are some excellent payment options to help you do this.
- The original course price is £350.00 for this particular module. However if you also choose to complete our ‘Appraisal Module’ at the same time you will receive this course at a 50% discount. Please use voucher code ‘BOGOHP’ at the checkout page to receive this offer.
- If you have previously completed our Level 4 Professional Diploma in Dental Practice Management you are entitled to 20% off this course. Please email email@example.com to receive the voucher code.
Most practice managers come to the role by being promoted from head dental nurse or brought specifically in to do the job. Many practice managers have not had any formal training for the post which leaves a majority facing a challenging role without any knowledge of management techniques and understanding of the standards and regulations required. Our Level 4 accredited Recruitment Module allows you to fully understand the recruitment process from planning the process to holding successful interviews. You will also gain an understanding of the selection process and how to appoint the most suitable candidate. The course is practical and all that you learn can be put into use straight away.
This module is delivered by E-qual portfolio: an academic website platform. E-qual portfolio offers a virtual learning system offering continuous access to:
- Course workbooks
- Comprehensive one-to-one tutor support
- Submission of and feedback on your course assignment
- Excellent study planning
- Student forum
Course time period
60 hours GLH (Guided Learning Hours). This means we allow a student 2 months to complete our L4 Recruitment Module.
- Planning the recruitment process
- Knowledge of the interview and selection process for recruitment
- How to appoint the right candidate
This module will require you to write one assignment at the end of the unit. This will be marked by your tutor and you will be provided with excellent feedback.
There are none. Your final result will be based on continuous assessment.
At the end of this L4 Recruitment Module successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. As an added bonus you will also receive 9 hours of verifiable CPD certificate by the Dental Business Academy. This course has been accredited under the NCFE Customised Qualifications held by the Dental Business Academy, and the course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 4 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved. NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators (‘regulators’) for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The regulators are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.